Whether you are looking for a place to hold a meeting/conference, birthday or anniversary party or one of life's other special events, the Glenmore Savage Community Room could be the perfect space. Named in memory of Glenmore Savage, former City of Lewisville employee who served the City for almost 40 years.
Room Rental Information:
- Location: 1197 W. Main Street
- Meeting space for up to 164 people
- Ten 5' round tables and fifteen rectangle tables that are 72"x30"
- 158 chairs
- Use of a serving kitchen with refrigerator
Room Reservation Information:
- Reservations can be made up to two (2) months in advance and the room is available to rent between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11 p.m. seven days a week.
- Deposit of $300 and proof of residency are due at time of reservation.
- Rental fee is due 30 days prior to the reservation
- Reservations can be made by calling the Parks & Recreation Department Administration Office at 972.219.3550 or in-person at 1197 W. Main Street.
- Only available for rentals by residents of Lewisville.